We’re excited to announce a major update to our tutorial “Database Load Balancing for MySQL and MariaDB with ProxySQL”
ProxySQL is a lightweight yet complex protocol-aware proxy that sits between the MySQL clients and servers. It is a gate, which basically separates clients from databases, and is therefore an entry point used to access all the database servers.
In this new update we’ve…
- Updated the information about how to best deploy ProxySQL via ClusterControl
- Revamped the section “Getting Started with ProxySQL”
- Added a new section on Data Masking
- Added new frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Load balancing and high availability go hand-in-hand. ClusterControl makes it easy to deploy and configure several different load balancing technologies for MySQL and MariaDB with a point-and-click graphical interface, allowing you to easily try them out and see which ones work best for your unique needs.
ClusterControl for ProxySQL
Included in ClusterControl Advanced and Enterprise, ProxySQL enables MySQL, MariaDB and Percona XtraDB database systems to easily manage intense, high-traffic database applications without losing availability. ClusterControl offers advanced, point-and-click configuration management features for the load balancing technologies we support. We know the issues regularly faced and make it easy to customize and configure the load balancer for your unique application needs.
We know load balancing and support many different technologies. ClusterControl has many things preconfigured to get you started with a couple of clicks. If you run into challenged we also provide resources and on-the-spot support to help ensure your configurations are running at peak performance.
ClusterControl delivers on an array of features to help deploy and manage ProxySQL
- Advanced Graphical Interface - ClusterControl provides the only GUI on the market for the easy deployment, configuration and management of ProxySQL.
- Point and Click deployment - With ClusterControl you’re able to apply point and click deployments to MySQL, MySQL replication, MySQL Cluster, Galera Cluster, MariaDB, MariaDB Galera Cluster, and Percona XtraDB technologies, as well the top related load balancers with HAProxy, MaxScale and ProxySQL.
- Suite of monitoring graphs - With comprehensive reports you have a clear view of data points like connections, queries, data transfer and utilization, and more.
- Configuration Management - Easily configure and manage your ProxySQL deployments with a simple UI. With ClusterControl you can create servers, re-orientate your setup, create users, set rules, manage query routing, and enable variable configurations.
Make sure to check out the update tutorial today!