When something is too good to be true, it usually is -- except when it's not.
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) takes all your EPM data in disparate, manual spreadsheets and brings it into a single platform for management, reporting, and analytics. Companies of all sizes are embracing this solution that allows them to drive predictable performance, report with confidence, and connect the entire organization.
According to the recent Enterprise Performance Management CloudTrends Report For 2017,
- Two thirds of EPM cloud users describe their experience across the full range of EPM processes as either "very satisfied" or "satisfied." Cloud users realized many benefits, including staying current on technology (75%), realizing faster deployments (71%), and receiving improved service (66%).
Good News for EPM Consultants
This trend is good news for Senior EPM Consultants working on Enterprise Performance Management, Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud and Profitability and Cost Management Cloud, or for Solution Consultants transitioning to an Implementation Consultant role.
Even better news for these consultants is that Oracle offers a robust learning subscription for EPM Cloud that delivers 24/7, continually updated training for one year, that includes a group of valuable certifications.
Individuals who earn these certifications are able to manage the EPM implementations in areas like performance reporting, planning and budgeting, financial consolidation, close cloud service, profitability, and cost management.Oracle's EPM Cloud Training and Certification
Explore what is available in the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Learning Subscription.
Take a look at the exams that are currently included with this learning subscription to see which path is right for you.
- 1Z0-985 | Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials
- 1Z0-982 | Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials
- 1Z0-983 | Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials
- 1Z0-984 | Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials