服务热线 ： 400-690-3643 备用电话： 13764045638 邮箱：email@example.com
Based on Percona Server 5.6.22-72.0 including all the bug fixes in it, Galera Replicator 3.9, and on Codership wsrep API 25.8, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.22-25.8 is now the current General Availability release. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free, and all the details of the release can be found in the 5.6.22-25.8 milestone at Launchpad.
- XtraBackup SST wouldn’t stop when MySQL was
SIGKILLed. This would prevent MySQL to initiate a new transfer as port 4444 was already utilized. Bug fixed #1380697.
wsrep_sst_xtrabackup-v2script was causing innobackupex to print a false positive stack trace into the log. Bug fixed #1407599.
DDL (CREATE/DROP)isn’t replicated any more when wsrep_replicate_myisam is
OFF. Note, for older nodes in the cluster, wsrep_replicate_myisam should work since the TOI decision (for MyISAM DDL) is done on origin node. Mixing of non-MyISAM and MyISAM tables in the same DDL statement is not recommended with wsrep_replicate_myisam OFF since if any table in list is MyISAM, the whole DDL statement is not put under TOI (total order isolation), hence not replicated. Bug fixed #1402338.
- gcache.mem_size option has been deprecated. A warning will now be generated if the variable has value different than
0. Bug fixed #1392408.
stderrof SST/Innobackupex is logged to syslog with appropriate tags if
[mysqld_safe]has syslog in
my.cnf. This can be overriden by setting the
[sst]. Bug fixed #1399134.
- clustercheck can now check if the node is
PRIMARYor not, to allow for synced nodes which go out of
PRIMARYnot to take any writes/reads. Bug fixed #1403566.
- SST will now fail early if the
xtrabackup_checkpointsis missing on the joiner side. Bug fixed #1405985.
- socat utility was not properly terminated after a timeout. Bug fixed #1409710.
- When started (without bootstrap), the node would hang if it couldn’t find a primary node. Bug fixed #1413258.
- 10 seconds timeout in Xtrabackup SST script was not enough for the joiner to delete existing files before it started the socat receiver on systems with big
datadir. Bug fixed #1413879.
- Non booststrap node could crash while attempting to perform
table%cacheoperations with the
BF applier failed to open_and_lock_tableswarning. Bug fixed #1414635.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6 would crash on
ALTER TABLE / CREATE INDEXwith
Failing assertion: table->n_rec_locks == 0error. Bug fixed #1282707.
- Variable length arrays in WSREP code were causing debug builds (
-DWITH_DEBUG=ON) to fail. Bug fixed #1409042.
- Race condition between donor and joiner in Xtrabackup SST configuration has been fixed. This caused XtraBackup SST to fail when joiner took longer to spawn the second listener for SST. Bug fixed #1405668.
- Signal handling in
mysqldhas been fixed for SST processes. Bug fixed #1399175.
- SST processes are now spawned with
posix_spawnto allow for better cleanup of child processes in event of non-graceful termination (
SIGKILLor a crash etc.). Bug fixed #1382797.
- wsrep_local_cached_downto would underflow when the node on which it is queried had no writesets in gcache. Bug fixed #1262179.
- A typo in wsrep_provider_options could cause an unhandled exception. Bug fixed #215.
- Interrupted IST would result in
HA_ERR_KEY_NOT_FOUNDerror in subsequent IST. Bug fixed #210.
Other bugs fixed: #1275814.
- For those affected by crashes on donor during SST due to backup locks (#1401133), please add the following to your my.cnf configuration file:
option as a workaround to force
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK(NOTE: This workaround will is available only if you’re using Percona XtraBackup 2.2.9 or newer.). Or, as an alternative you can set your environment variable
1(for passing environment variables, see description of bug #1381492 in the previous release notes).
Percona XtraDB Cluster code hosting has been moved to Github. The Bazaar branches will not be updated further.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!
The post Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.22-25.8 is now available appeared first on MySQL Performance Blog.
PlanetMySQL Voting: Vote UP / Vote DOWN