服务热线 ： 400-690-3643 备用电话： 13764045638 邮箱：email@example.com
Based on Percona Server 5.6.24-72.2 including all the bug fixes in it, Galera Replicator 3.11, and on Codership wsrep API 25.11, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.24-25.11 is now the current General Availability release. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free, and all the details of the release can be found in the 5.6.24-25.11 milestone at Launchpad.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster now allows reads in non-primary state by introducing a new session variable
wsrep_dirty_reads. This variable is boolean and is
OFFby default. When set to
ON, a Percona XtraDB Cluster node accepts queries that only read, but not modify data even if the node is in the non-PRIM state (#1407770).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster now allows queries against
PERFORMANCE_SCHEMAeven with variables
OFF. This allows monitoring applications to monitor the node when it is even in non-PRIM state (#1409618).
wsrep_replicate_myisamvariable is now both global and session variable (#1280280).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster now uses
getifaddrsfor node address detection (#1252700).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster has implemented two new status variables:
wsrep_gcache_pool_sizefor better instrumentation of galera memory usage. Variable
wsrep_cert_bucket_countshows the number of cells in the certification index hash-table and variable
wsrep_gcache_pool_sizeshows the size of the page pool and/or dynamic memory allocated for gcache (in bytes).
- Using concurrent
LOAD DATA REPLACEor
INSERT ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATEstatements in the
READ COMMITTEDisolation level or with the
innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlogoption enabled could lead to a unique-key constraint violation. Bug fixed #1308016.
- Using the Rolling Schema Upgrade as a schema upgrade method due to conflict with
wsrep_desyncwould allows only one
ALTER TABLEto run concurrently. Bugs fixed #1330944 and #1330941.
- SST would resume even when the donor was already detected as being in
SYNCEDstate. This was caused when
wsrep_desyncwas manually set to
OFFwhich caused the conflict and resumed the donor sooner. Bug fixed #1288528.
- DDL would fail on a node when running a TOI DDL, if one of the nodes has the table locked. Bug fixed #1376747.
xinet.d mysqlchkfile was missing
type = UNLISTEDto work out of the box. Bug fixed #1418614.
- Conflict between
CREATE TABLEhas been fixed. Bug fixed #1435482.
- A specific trigger execution on the master server could cause a slave assertion error under row-based replication. The trigger would satisfy the following conditions: 1) it sets a savepoint; 2) it declares a condition handler which releases this savepoint; 3) the trigger execution passes through the condition handler. Bug fixed #1438990.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster Debian init script was testing connection with wrong credentials. Bug fixed #1439673.
- Race condition between IST and SST in xtrabackup-v2 SST has been fixed. Bugs fixed #1441762, #1443881, and #1451524.
- SST will now fail when move-back fails instead of continuing and failing at the next step. Bug fixed #1451670.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster
.debbinaries were built without fast mutexes. Bug fixed #1457118.
- The error message text returned to the client in the non-primary mode is now more descriptive (
"WSREP has not yet prepared node for application use"), instead of
"Unknown command"returned previously. Bug fixed #1426378.
- Out-of-bount memory access issue in
seqno_reset()function has been fixed.
wsrep_local_cached_downtowould underflow when the node on which it is queried has no writesets in gcache.
Other bugs fixed: #1290526.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!
The post Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.24-25.11 is now available appeared first on MySQL Performance Blog.