Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.40-26.25 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.40
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.6.39
- Galera Replication library 3.23
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-907: New variable
wsrep_RSU_commit_timeoutallows to configure RSU wait for active commit connection timeout (in microseconds).
- PXC-2128: Duplicated auto-increment values were set for the concurrent sessions on cluster reconfiguration due to the erroneous readjustment.
- PXC-2059: Error message about the necessity of the
SUPERprivilege appearing in case of the
CREATE TRIGGERstatements fail due to enabled WSREP was made more clear.
- PXC-2091: Check for the maximum number of rows, that can be replicated as a part of a single transaction because of the Galera limit, was enforced even when replication was disabled with
- PXC-2103: Interruption of the local running transaction in a
COMMITstate by a replicated background transaction while waiting for the binlog backup protection caused the commit fail and, eventually, an assert in Galera.
- PXC-2130: Percona XtraDB Cluster failed to build with Python 3.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!
The post Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.40-26.25 Is Now Available appeared first on Percona Database Performance Blog.