This release has been superseded by 5.7.23-31.31.2 after a critical regression was found. Please update to the latest release.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.23
- Galera Replication library 3.24
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.7.23
The following variables are deprecated starting from this release:
This variable, which defines whether locking sessions should be converted to transactions, is deprecated in Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 because it is rarely used in practice.
- PXC-1017: Memcached access to InnoDB was not replicated by Galera.
- PXC-2164: The SST script prevented SELinux from being enabled.
wsrep_sst_xtrabackup-v2did not delete all folders on cleanup.
- PXC-2160: In some cases, the MySQL version was not detected correctly with the
Xtrabackup-v2method of SST (State Snapshot Transfer).
- PXC-2199: When the
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTSstatement was run for a not existing trigger, the node GTID was incremented instead of the cluster GTID.
- PXC-2209: The compression dictionary was not replicated in PXC.
- PXC-2202: In some cases, a disconnected cluster node was not shut down.
- PXC-2165: SST could fail if either wsrep_node_address or wsrep_sst_receive_address were not specified.
- PXC-2213: NULL/VOID DDL transactions could commit in a wrong order.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!
The post Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 Is Now Available appeared first on Percona Database Performance Blog.