服务热线 ： 400-690-3643 备用电话： 13764045638 邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
The MySQL Fabric team is pleased to announce that a new (GA) release is now available. This release includes several improvements in terms of stability and usability (bug fixes and feature enhancements). In a nutshell:
- Two new types of users for backup and restore are now available allowing a better managements of the required privileges for each user type. More information: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-utilities/1.5/en/fabric-create-user.html
- An example script for pacemaker was added to the source packages to help provide an HA solution using a single Fabric node. More information: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-utilities/1.5/en/fabric-pacemaker.html
- The Connector/Python minimum requirement has changed. Fabric now requires versions >= 2.0.4 and < 2.1, or >= 2.1.2.
- Added signal handlers for supported POSIX platforms as follows.
- SIGUSR1 signal can be sent to the Fabric process to dump the stack trace of all threads to the current logger or STDERR.
- SIGINT signals are caught by Fabric to avoid killing the process by mistake using <Control>+C. Note that the operation will abort after catching the signal three times.
- The MySQL and XML RPC protocols were improved including the handling of MySQL connections (fix exceeded CPU usage) and threads (to avoid “Connection reset by peer” errors).
- Improved support for 5.7.8 servers.
- Fixed issues with executing some commands (e.g. server clone).
- Improved input checking for address format “host:port” and error messages (e.g., when trying to build docs without Sphinx).
A complete list of all improvements can be found in our release notes: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql-utilities/en/wb-utils-news-1-5-5.html
Try it now and send us your feedback
MySQL Fabric release-1.5.5 GA is packaged together with MySQL Utilities and
is available for download from the following link.
MySQL developers website: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/tools/utilities/
Fabric is also available on GitHub: https://github.com/mysql/mysql-fabric
The documentation of MySQL Fabric can be found here:
- Community users: http://bugs.mysql.com (MySQL Fabric);
- Fabric, Sharding, HA, Utilities Forum: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?144
PlanetMySQL Voting: Vote UP / Vote DOWN