Due to the popularity of our live, online classes this year, we’re presenting six more in the first three months of 2019! Each class will be delivered live via WebEx or GoToMeeting over three days (roughly 12-13 hours of content including Q&As; about the same as two full workshop days!) and the attendees will have lifetime access to the recordings following the end of the class.
Rather than have people try to watch a full day of training at their computer for one of more days, the class will run from 10am to 3pm PST each day, with two 90-minute teaching sessions, each followed by Q&A, and a lunch break. We chose to do this, and to spread the class over a few days, so the times work pretty well for those in the Americas, Africa, and Europe. We also realize that this is complex content, so want to give attendees time to digest each day’s material, plus extensive Q&A.
The six live, online classes we’re offering are:
- January 15-17: IEQS: Immersion Event on Solving Common Performance Problems with Query Store
- January 29-31: IEPUM2017: Immersion Event on Planning and Implementing an Upgrade/Migration to SQL Server 2017
- February 12-14: IEQUERY: Immersion Event on Fixing Slow Queries, Inefficient Code, and Caching/Statistics Problems
- February 26-28: IETLB: Immersion Event on Transactions, Locking, Blocking, Isolation, and Versioning
- March 12-14: IEVLT: Immersion Event on Very Large Tables: Optimizing Performance and Availability through Partitioning
- March 26-28: IECS: Immersion Event on Columnstore Indexes
The price of each class is US$699 (or US$599 for prior attendees of any Immersion Event). You can also select the “Pick Any Three 2019 Q1 Classes” package for US$1,749 (which works out to US$583 per class) or the “All Six 2019 Q1 Classes” package for US$3,249 (which works out to $549 per class).
We decided to start teaching some live, online classes as we recognize that not everyone can travel to our in-person classes, or take that time away from work or family, or simply have travel budget as well as training budget. People also have different ways they learn, some preferring in-person training, some preferring recorded, online training, and some preferring live, online training.
We’ll be doing more of these so stay tuned for updates (and discounts through the newsletter).
We hope you can join us!
The post Six new 2019 Q1 live online classes open for registration! appeared first on Paul S. Randal.